Sunday, November 12, 2006

So it's dad's birthday. Big whoop, I gots LOVES!

So lately I've been pretty blocked up, which hasn't made me all that agreeable. Today my Grandmother and Granddad (I capitalize all Grandparents because in the future they will spoil me rotten and let me get away with murder) came and visited me. I was wearing my camo's again( you know it IS still hunting season) and everyone was dutifully impressed with my level of cuteness. GM and GD (the names have been shortened because dad is a lazy butt) held me and patted me, and got onto dad for being mean to me.

They should too. The other day while getting my diaper changed I emptied my bladder. Right into my own face. I was upset as you can imagine. That nuckle dragging father of mine had the gall to call me a Piss Head. For that little comment I crapped double when my next diaper change came due. So my GM made me some sleeping gowns, and you don't dare to make fun of these gown's because they are custom made and quite bad ass. They passed me back and forth, making faces at me, rubbing my back, patting me, and spoiling me. Oh yeah, they also fed me. Hey! Wearing a sleeping gown doesn't make me a sissy! They brought the Granddog with them, I think it was a dog, well, they told me it was a dog. It looked like one of my little Pooh stuffed toys. The dogs that live here didn't know what to think of it, and one of the cats was contemplating eatting that 4lb animal. You know it takes a REAL MAN to say he wears a gown to bed, so just leave it alone!

Anyway, my folks strapped me into my seat and we went to my Aunt Sharon's house for dad's birthday. I managed to spit up all over myself on the way there, and made quite a mess in dad's car. Once we arrived I had a whole bunch of cousins holding me, loving on me, and making me feel the title "Prince William" was deserved. The only trouble was that while getting a diaper change I pooped on my camo outfit. Mom didn't bring me a change of clothes, so the rest of the evening I was wearing just a diaper and black socks. I am going to get my parents for that one. I may look like a tiny old man, but for the love of God don't dress me like one. I managed to hold off my big meltdown till we got home, and now I'm driving both my parents insane. It's good to be the Prince.

Will