Sunday, July 15, 2007

What can I say, he's mine.

I kinda leave the "writing" about William to Mary. She sees him during the day a whole lot more than I do. I just know he's entirely too cute, and I love him a whole lot. He's pulling up, cruising, and driving us nuts for the most part. I do love coming home from work and seeing him smile at me, or when I get him in the morning he's standing in his crib smiling that toothless grin.



Here are some pics of my boy, you can find more at the photo page.


Embarassing bathtub pics posted on the web: Check


Obligatory baby butt crach pic: Check


Texas boy on a cowhide: Check


My wife telling me she loves me in bacon grease: Check
Oh like nobody else has had their spouse express their love in rendered hog fat? Ya'll need to get out more.


Extra shot of baby in the tub just in case he wasn't embarassed enough yet: Check.