Friday, December 15, 2006

Things Heard in This House...

As you know, or should have guessed if you know Mary, we have lots of Pooh stuff. Most of William's things have a mobile of some sort featuring Piglet, Pooh, and Eyore. Last night I almost spit out my beer when I heard.

"You talking to those guys up there? Well you tell Eyore to get happy, Piglet to stop being a pussy, and Pooh that Over Eatters Anonymous meets twice a week".

"Hey, he's asleep, you want to do it? Yeah! If we hurry we can get to sleep right now!"

"Was that you or the baby who just farted?"

I'd type more but I'm blanking at the moment. Also Will is pissing me off to know end. He won't eat, but he won't sleep. We got up at 4am, its now a quarter to 5, and I get up at 6:30am. He did this to me yesterday and I never got back to bed. I love him, but I don't care for him at the moment.