Monday, February 05, 2007

The Adventures of Bottomless Bill and the Narcoleptic Nipple

I know it's been awhile, and I'll apologize for the lack of pictures, but it is a post so take it or leave it.

My son, who was only to be referred to as William, or Will, has since picked up the handle "Wild Bill" from my sister inlaw. Wild Bill has recently moved into the "I'm hungry, right freaking NOW! Feed me or I'll scream until blood runs from your ear canals!" stage. This is quite frustrating because at the same time, the nipple makes him sleepy. So he falls asleep not quite full to the brim with baby chow, and wakes up royally pissed about it. This is not conducive to a good night's sleep, or even looking forward to any interaction with my son since they ALL involve trying to keep him full.

Actually, I thought up the title to this post and it seemed so clever I had to use it. I guess I should have had some content to put behind it.

Stay tuned, I'll post up some pics in the near future.