Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The many faces of Wild Bill

William's scrunchy face. I don't know where it came from.

037


More scrunchy face. I've submitted multiple shots so scientists can study this phenomenon.
036


Somebody is trying to steal my tootsie pop. 10 seconds later I had him in a sleeper hold. Don't touch my candy!
Sucker Stealer


William helping Mary prep some hamburgers.
cooking with mom


"Can I have this?"
027


"Now I want you to have this."
026


"I stole daddy's chair. I'm squinting in fear because he's coming to get me after taking this picture."
020


"Mommy has intervened and saved my diaper clad ass from daddy's hand of vengeance."
018


Super cute. I'd post a cuter pic, but your monitor would turn into sugar and you'd be unable to see...
017


...this picture of William is either really bored and yawning, or doing his best Elvis "The King" Presley impression.
016


Jelly is the cat's ass!!!
008


"Did I mention I liked jelly? I like jelly."
007


"Back off with that wash rag, this jelly is being saved for later... or to be smeared into my hair. I'm crazy like that."
003


"Damn, that is some GOOD jelly."
001


Thank you thank you, next week I'll be presenting the Pampers Monologue.