Friday, July 20, 2007

Update for on Willy G

See I threw the G in there so Mary won't kill me for calling him Willy. I'm GENIUS!

I hope I spelled genius right.

Ok, the day after I posted saying he wasn't crawling, William started crawling. It was sorta like his "army man" crawl where he stays on his belly and pushes with one leg while pulling himself with his arms. This time he was using both legs, then alternating legs he picked up speed and was up on his knees.

Thought for the day

"Baby Go Fast!" So fast you can't photograph a crawling baby, so no pics this time out.

I can't turn my back now when he's in the floor because he is off to where ever and what ever he can get his freakishly long hands on. He's only really wiped out a couple of times to where he's bruised or ended up bleeding, so of course he is absolutely fearless.

I on the othe hand am not fearless. He likes the coffee table, but falls down there and comes within millimeters of smacking his noggin on the table several times a day. Next time we get a house made of NERF. I'm sure I'll sleep better.