Saturday, April 05, 2008

Greetings from the lake!

Well, dad and I left out yesterday and drove all the way to the lake (he only let me steer the car since I can't reach the pedals yet). We got here late lastnight and I didn't sleep too well through the night, but did make it all the way to 7:30 this morning.

After a lovely breakfast of cinnamon rolls and milk ( I do love milk ), dad and I played with the BAAALLLLLL in the yard with my cousin Tryston I was ready to have some lunch. The only problem is my granddaddy was going to grill some hotdogs, on a grill he hadn't put together yet.

We finally ate some yummy sausage and potatoe salad, I had some green stuff (some something as Tryston used to call it) I was ready for another nap. I had two naps, two hours each, and still went to bed at the normal time.

Dad and granddaddy went fishing and caught some mosquito bites, but no fish. Well, thats my first road trip with dad so far. I wish he'd have gotten a sunroof though, lastnight I thought it'd be fun to catch some bugs.

Ben: Well Mary, as you can see we are still alive, and will see you tomorrow. Love you.